Salty Anchor offers several options to establish your company's brand. Structured packages are available to make this process as convenient as possible for you by ensuring that you have all the assets you will need for any and all marketing. Establish your look with the Brand package, which includes a completely custom logo design, patterns, alternative logos, color palette, suggested typefaces, stamp design and additional icon samples.
If you'd like to start smaller, we can do so with the basic Logo package and work on the rest of your brand guidelines at a later date. I will continue to work with you as you expand your business to ensure you maintain a cohesive look and feel as your brand grows.
THE Design PROCESS
1. CONSULTATION / First we will schedule a phone consultation to discuss your thoughts and any general questions about my process, pricing and project timeline. You will then complete my online questionnaire to give me with a better idea of your vision and to learn more about your business and your branding goals.
2. RESEARCH / Once I kickoff your project, I begin by carefully reviewing your questionnaire responses, researching your style direction, general industry and competitor brands.
3. DESIGN / Then the design magic begins! I will present you with an initial version for your review based on my research and the goals we discussed for your brand.
4. REVISIONS / Based on your feedback, I will iterate on the design to work towards a look and style that best suits you. I ask that you carefully review each round of design and provide as much detail with respect to what you like, don't like and any new thoughts for each version. * Fixed price packages include 1 initial version with 3 rounds of revisions. If necessary, additional revisions will be billed at my hourly rate.
5. DELIVERY / Upon completion, you will receive a shared DropBox link to access your brand assets. File types include .PNG and .JPG. Please notify me in advance if additional specific file types are needed.
Websites are setup and customized on the Squarespace platform. Squarespace is my preferred website builder, offering complete website hosting, a custom domain name, blogging, e-commerce, mobile compatibility, modern templates, beautiful photo galleries, forms, calendars, video and the ability to manage your own website content.
The Salty Anchor Website package includes your account setup and domain mapping, template design and customization, layout and basic content setup. This is limited to static website content and does not include porting of current individual blog entries and photo galleries, but I will setup a sample of each with your provided files.
If you do not already have a URL, I first recommend that you take advantage of the free custom www.com that an annual Squarespace subscription comes with for your first year. If you are looking for additional domains, we can purchase one right from Squarespace. This is the easiest method of domain mapping to your new Squarespace website.
Graphic Design Consulting
For various graphic design needs, we can work together at my hourly design rate which is invoiced on a monthly basis.
Salty Anchor can give you a coordinated design for your social media presence. This includes backgrounds, profile images and banners necessary for Blogs, Etsy, Facebook and Twitter. All final files are cut to each particular size requirement for ease of setup. Social Media design is billed at an hourly rate and invoiced on a monthly basis.
Make sure your digital and printed marketing materials are designed to represent your business and extend your reach. This might include trade show banners, advertisements, a business card, sticker/tag, shipping label, gift certificate, postcard, letterhead, single page flyer, signage, price list/menu card, greeting card or invoice. Final files are prepared to spec and we can even help with setting up print orders to make the entire process as easy as possible for you.
Additional services available include MailChimp template design and general website design. If you have any questions at all about working together to accomplish your design goals, please don't hesitate to reach out!
The graphic design process is a valuable investment in the success and strength of your brand.